Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 17 (September 23, 2010)

Nothing interesting going on with men, but I did talk to Kirsten about Pete.  I told her I liked him enough to see him, but that I didn’t think that I was crazy about him. I really feel like unless you are extraordinaly passionate about someone, it’s not really worth putting the energy into.  I lost interest in Grant, I lost interest in David, and I was quickly losing interest in Pete. Is this my fate with dating men casually? That I get interested quickly and lose interest just as quickly? I didn’t want to be that kind of girl. It’s a roller-coaster and it’s annoying to everyone involved (including myself).

I decided to wait things out with Pete.  I wanted to give him a chance if he was as into me as he seemed.  I thought that maybe I was just psyching myself out so that I wouldn’t get hurt (again)...maybe to protect myself. Whatever the case, I let myself focus on myself and friends for the upcoming weekend while Pete took care of some school stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment