Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 27 (October 3, 2010)

Here's my first day continuing the series AFTER November is over...but alas! How does the story end? You'll find out soon :o)...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back in Oklahoma, I was sad. I didn’t want The Hottie to leave…and I didn’t want to lose something I never really had. I called him to say goodbye, we small-talked for a few minutes, then moped around most of the night wishing I could either get over him or be with him.

I’d hope that I could maybe start to feel nothing for him. Honestly, that would be easier. I figure I could either spend the next three months being single and hoping that things would work out between The Hottie and I, but that depended on so many things going the right way for me. First, he would have to come back and not stay there. He’d also have to dump his girlfriend, follow through on he and I, not manage to piss me off in the process, and I couldn’t be talking to or dating anyone when he got back. Odds aren’t in my favor, but maybe it’s worth the gamble.

Or, I could do whatever and try to forget about him. I could date (or not) and focus on how to ensure my happiness with or without him.

At the end of the night, I was emotionally exhausted and completely confused. I knew what I wanted, but I didn’t know what I wanted to do given what I had (read that again…kind of confusing).

No comments:

Post a Comment