Tuesday, July 7, 2009

sleepy.

First off, I love that my manager lets us do whatever on the internet when there is nobody here.

Other than that, I'm not having the very great day at work. Mostly because when people get upset about things they are unconsciously rude (I like to think that it is unconscious...); I guess I am just sensitive so I have a hard time remembering why they are angry in the first place and I don't think it excuses my hurt feelings. So, I've been really quite at work for the last hour or so because I don't want to return the sentiment to others. I'm just really really bad at hiding when my feelings have been hurt. bah.

The last day I was at work was also not so great, but for different reasons. I dropped a 20 pound roll of photo paper on my foot. Which foot? The right one. The one I had surgery on. The one that still hurts sometimes. The best part?? It fell directly above where the bone was taken out. It has hurt SOOOO bad. I don't think I need to go the doctor, but I couldn't walk at all on Sunday and it is still in pretty bad shape and bruised/swollen.

I am so ready for my body to adjust to this job. 11 hour days kick my butt and I really hate having to add on the drive time to that. When I get home at night I am exhausted. When I have days off I am exhausted. I don't really even know what it is that I could be doing better because I know that I am sleeping the recommended amount.

In other news, I am very excited about this weekend!!!! I get off of work at 1:00 on Friday, we leave immediately to go to Missouri for Thad's uncle's wedding, and we will stay there for the rest of the weekend. It will be so nice to get away!! And to have a 3 1/2 day weekend!!!

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Exhausted.... maybe I should send ALL your little cousins to you for a few days. You find a new meaning to this word: ) Seriously, I think you need to check your diet. I am worried about you! Your too young and should be having some fun. blah blah blah; big sis advice. i love you and hope your foot gets better soon. oxoxox more

    ReplyDelete