Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 4 (September 10, 2010)

I had trouble sleeping and woke up around 3:30 in the morning. Since I fell asleep with my laptop in bed, I decided to check match/facebook/twitter. (Sidebar: this is why I usually don’t keep my laptop in my bedroom…it’s like I sleepwalk/internet surf without even realizing it).

I had a new message from someone very attractive. All it said was “Wow…you are beautiful.” He was tall, dark, handsome, in-shape, Latino, and the list went on and on and on.

I responded, very honestly, that he was the first person on match that made my jaw drop. Nervous about my response, I tried to go back to sleep.

I woke back up, went to work, happened to check my match.com app on iphone, and saw his response. He was very conversational, sweet, charming and all around a pretty decent guy. His name was Pete, by the way. It was at this time, 3 hours before my deadline, that I decided to subscribe/pay for a one-month membership to match.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment