Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 6 (September 12, 2010)

Hungover.  So hungover that I got annoyed when Dave kept texting when I told him I was super hungover. Ughhhhh.

Oddly enough, I didn’t get annoyed with Pete texted me that night…I was trying to finish a paper when the first text came through. Wait. Backup.

Pete and I did message back and forth all day through match.com.  We agreed to have coffee on Wednesday and I gave him my phone number. I was definitely interested in meeting him because he seemed like a legitimately nice person, though I had never been attracted to latino man before.

Back to where we were…. He texted four messages at a time (making my phone create lots of dings over and over again), but his flirty attitude and compilimentary style made it worth the extra noise.

I went to bed feeling a little giddy…

(P.S. I also found my friend Mike on match today! He was in my Top 5 for recommendations of guys who are looking for girls like me.  He messaged me, gave me crap for how drunk I was the night before, and we laughed it off.  Mike is not my type at all, but I appreciated that he messaged me instead of awkwardly ignoring that we are both on a dating site).

No comments:

Post a Comment