Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 29 (October 5, 2010)

The hardest part about online dating is that it keeps you a lot busier than you’d expect (not unlike NoBloPoMo). There have definitely been days where I haven’t been able to fully take advantage of this month, and this was one of them!

I had a midterm at 6:00, so I was up very late the night before and I wasn’t focused at work. This was a straight essay memorization midterm over about 200 pages of reading over the past 7 weeks of class. I was so worried about it that I was still studying on my car ride down to Norman.

I thought I did pretty well (guessed a low-A, made a 99), but I ended up writing 14 typed pages in 3 hours. Then, I practiced my weekly ritual of post-class drinks with Alex. We definitely partook after that test!

No comments:

Post a Comment