Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 30 (October 6, 2010)

Chris and I agreed to go out Thursday night after I got out of class at 8:00. We decided to grab a quick bite to eat, then possibly go out after depending on how things were going.  I planned to spend most of the evening cleaning my apartment and relaxing after my ridiculous study binge from the 2 days prior.

That night, though, he called me to ask about a change of plans. His friend was able to get unlimited free VIP passes to Zoo Amp, and the Little Big Town/Sugarland concert was tomorrow night. I wanted to go, but I would have to skip class and leave work a little early the next day in order to go. I decided to make an exception on my perfect attendance for the semester because I was really excited about meeting Chris and the concert sounded like a lot of fun.

Knowing that I wouldn’t have class, I had to finish a paper that would have been finished in class and get in turned in the next afternoon when a “family emergency” would unexpectedly happen (oops). Therefore, I ended up staying up until about midnight and set an alarm for 4:00 am.

I guess I was really excited about the date because I wasn’t able to fall asleep easily or stay asleep all night (well, for four hours). After pulling an all-nighter on Monday and drinking late on Tuesday, I knew I would be exhausted after the concert the next night.

No comments:

Post a Comment