Saturday, December 11, 2010

Look At Me.

Posting every day for the last 39 days...(this is day 40). I wanted to have a Project 365 update ready for you, but it just ain't gonna happen.  I am too...dang....tired.


I don't care if you think I'm just a little bit lame for being so, uhh, lame on a Friday night, but I had a long week.  Friday nights are just too exhausting to physically go out (or even to stay in).


I wanted to quickly share a few of my favorite websites since I don't have the energy to finish the 365 update (those take so long...)


Stereomood- the site says, "behind every song there's always an emotion. we don't know why but maybe that's why we love music." My favorite channel is "Vintage."


Adore Home Magazine - this is an online Australian home/design magazine. Every page is simply delicious.


PhotoFunia - you know you want to!! This things are funnnn.


Noble Pig - food and wine website with some of the most delicious-looking dishes!!


Brads Deals - every day, Brad posts more deals and steals for online shopping


Some e-cards - every one have you have seen one or more of these before. I love sending these to coworkers :o)


Ideeli - save lots of money on popular and quality clothing brands


Kaboodle - find a gift for anyone you may need to buy for (including gifts to self...)


Mint - safe and secure, this puppy manages all of my money for free!!!!


Makeup Alley - I sometimes tend to have a problem with purchasing cosmetics without thought...now I try to look up every product before I buy it at Makeup Alley just to make sure it's quality and worth all the hype.


Polyvore - You'll feel like Cher off of Clueless!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment