Friday, June 10, 2011

I Couldn't Be More Blessed

I'm. So. Lucky.

That's why I haven't been blogging.

I been busy with a job that many American's can't find. I've been hanging out with my family who is letting me live (rent free) until that next big step so I can save money. I've been working out at an awesome gym taking awesome classes. And, I've been hanging out with some awesome friends (new and old) here, there & everywhere.

I've had no time!!!

I have so many projects I am wanting to start and so many blogs I need to finish, but I just *haven't had time.*

So, even though I don't have time to do big blogs, I want to come up with some shorter blogs to keep me blogging!

This is one that I know I won't have any problem fulfilling. (You wouldn't either...don't lie).

It's a Cupcake Hunt.

Ever since I left OKC, I've been craving Cuppies & Joe, my faaaave cupcakes on the planet.

SOOOO I'm in search of the perfect cupcake in the Big D!

I'm thinking this could take a while because there are a LOT of cupcake shops here..and because I really like cupcakes.

First cupcake tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment