Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So it's got to be the medication change (refer to last post, first subject, #2).  I have so much flipping energy that I don't know what to do with myself.  Wake up at five (I get that from my mom), take an hour nap in the afternoon (that's a me thing) and go to bed around 1:00 am (I get that from my dad.  So lets count.  That's 4 hours at night plus 1 hour mid-day equals 5 hours.  5 hours of sleep.  And I'm energized!

I have NEVER IN MY LIFE (of 22 years) been able to get through the day and function properly on less than 8 or 9 (or 10) hours of sleep.

So I'm enjoying the extra hours in the day.  I would be even more great if I could get motivated about my classes. I am motivated to do many little things: clean, help Thad pack/move, organize, de-clutter, arts and crafts, complete furniture refurbishing, job searching, furniture shopping, graduation outfit shopping, etc. French Lit (cubed) is low on the priority list but VERY high on the have-to-do-it-no-matter-what list.

So, what do I have left to do this semester?
  1. Read a 240 page book (in French, of course)
  2. Write a 2 page paper about the book (in French)
  3. Finish reading the last 100 pages of a book (in French)....but I like this one so it's okay
  4. Read a 125 page book (in French
  5. Read a 250 page book (in French)
  6. Write a 15-20 page thesis paper for my capstone about Francophone Literature.  This includes outside sources other than the six novels we read in a fifteen week time span.
  7. International Trade Final
  8. French Civilization Final
  9. French Literature Final
READYSETGO!  Moral of the story? I need to get motivated.  Prognosis? Severe Senioritis.

Good thing my apartment is clean and clutter free. And good thing I don't have any more furniture that I want to alter. AND that I now have more time in my day!

Also, I'm not sick anymore (yay!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment