I have NEVER IN MY LIFE (of 22 years) been able to get through the day and function properly on less than 8 or 9 (or 10) hours of sleep.
So I'm enjoying the extra hours in the day. I would be even more great if I could get motivated about my classes. I am motivated to do many little things: clean, help Thad pack/move, organize, de-clutter, arts and crafts, complete furniture refurbishing, job searching, furniture shopping, graduation outfit shopping, etc. French Lit (cubed) is low on the priority list but VERY high on the have-to-do-it-no-matter-what list.
So, what do I have left to do this semester?
- Read a 240 page book (in French, of course)
- Write a 2 page paper about the book (in French)
- Finish reading the last 100 pages of a book (in French)....but I like this one so it's okay
- Read a 125 page book (in French
- Read a 250 page book (in French)
- Write a 15-20 page thesis paper for my capstone about Francophone Literature. This includes outside sources other than the six novels we read in a fifteen week time span.
- International Trade Final
- French Civilization Final
- French Literature Final
READYSETGO! Moral of the story? I need to get motivated. Prognosis? Severe Senioritis.
Good thing my apartment is clean and clutter free. And good thing I don't have any more furniture that I want to alter. AND that I now have more time in my day!
Also, I'm not sick anymore (yay!!!)