Sunday, June 28, 2009

so so.

So work is going much better. I still work really long hours, but I am adjusting. I enjoy being there (when the grown-ups are pleasant), and I am lucky to have a good job. I really hate having to work on weekends, the long drive to and from, and not getting home until sometimes 8 pm, but all in all it's good.

This weekend I went to my friend Erin's wedding. She was on drumline with me at OU, so it was a nice little reunion for 30 + friends, as well as a good date with Thad.

I am trying so hard to keep having a social life even though I am almost always completely worn out after I get off work. Let's just say that waking up at 6:45 am and working 10-11 hours starts to catch up with you after midnight. Particularly when the next day starts at the same time. But, I persevere!

Not a whole lot to update about, but I am still at work waiting for a group to make their final decision, even though I've been done for about an hour, so that we can close for the night! I am really looking forward to having two days off tomorrow and Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment