Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MIA...but something to look forward to...

Just like the last post (around this time last week), I have no business blogging. I have been sick all weekend with a fever and congestion and an unbelievable sore throat.

I have a lot of catching up to do with the 365 stuff, but I'm sorry to say it won't be as entertaining as I would like. Life has absolutely caught up with me!! Work (40 hours) plus Grad School (6 hours) plus sleep (40-50 hours) plus social (as many as possible hours, but never enough) have left me exhausted and unable to cope with a little chest cold and still remain standing.

I was off work yesterday, came in today and left two hours later when everyone I work with looked at me with a crooked eye, judging me for my plague which would undoubtedly infect them instantly. I've been taking calls and answering emails in the privacy of my home office....and finishing up some last minute classwork before tonight.

I have, however, started working on a blog series for November. Why November? Because.....NoBloPoMo. November Blog Posting Month. Also, I want to have a full month after the end of the thing that I'm writing about is over...if you see me in person, maybe I'll tell you what it will be. Maybe NOT. I'll try for not, but I'm a little bit of a pushover.

It's going to called 33 Days. I will start on Thursday, October 28th with the first entry. Four days to catch up, 33 Days of daily posting recounting the events between September 7, 2010 and October 9, 2010.

What's in it for you?
  • 33 days of blog posting (plus a couple of extra entries to get you caught up)...A new blog everyday for a month!!! This is also why I'm starting early: so I can make each one great and as accurate as possible :o).
  • These won't be full of lots of pictures, but I still think they'll be pretty amusing.
  • I'll subject myself to public scrutiny and critique...someone should get a kick out of my twisted little head. Judge me if you must, but this is meant to be fun!
  • I've already decided I'm doing this, and I don't even know yet how it ends. Oh, the drama. Oh, the intrigue. Oh SH*T, the possible humiliation.
  • Two friends know what I'm writing about...they also know how quickly everything has been changing!! I can hardly keep up, so here's your reference :o)
  • Who knows...if things go well, I'd want to have this little blog series as a reference.
Whatcha think?

1 comment: