Sunday, October 3, 2010


I must be a glutton for punishment. I keep talking about how busy I am all the time. The fact of the matter is that I love being this busy (I just can't stand the stress).

I was thinking today about all of the things that I want to do with my life...starting NOW. You all should know by now that I love learning new things and google-ing my way to expert status on variety of random subjects. I've gotten to the point now where I should be getting serious about my hobbies and goals and all of those things.

So, here are some goals for the next three months. Three months before the end of this year means I need to get busy!!! I really didn't set a New Year's Resolution this last year because I was such an emotional disaster and so unsure about where my life was going/what I would be doing. Right now, I am happy with where I'm at, despite a little uncertainty.

  1. Knit my Halloween Costume.
  2. Sew a dress for Christmas parties.
  3. Make artwork to go above my sofa.
  4. Help my team win #TheBiggestLoserOOSI with healthier eating, a workout regimine and much less drinking.
  5. Get my Christmas shopping done prior to the week before Christmas.
  6. Finish (Start) my entertainment cabinet.
  7. Make Lobster Tails.
  8. Work on a budget.
  9. Save for a new car (January purchase, probably).
  10. Meet quota at work for the next 3 months.
  11. NoBloPoMo.
  12. Catch up with some friends I've been neglecting since starting the new job.
  13. Strive for a more stable love-life (this may be self-induced, and may not happen until after the 3 months, but alas...).
  14. Get myself to all of the appropriate doctors (ob-gyn, physician, dentist, dermatologist) with my rockin' new health insurance.
  15. Straight A's. I know. I'm crazy.
15 GOALS IN 13 WEEKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment