Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 24 (September 30, 2010)

Seeing how The Hottie is a magician, I’ve tried to disengage today. I felt like it was the right thing to do and to keep me level-headed.

Oh…I hadn’t mentioned the magician part? Hmmm. How should I explain this?

Maybe a wizard is a better term.

Let’s work on the terminology.

He can turn an overly rational Type-A young woman into a swooning, emotional and irrational girl. (Magic qualities).

He is unrealistically “too good to be true.”

He makes this one overly critical girl experience the closest thing to love-at-first-sight.

He can disappear and reappear into your life at the most unexpected times.

How I see it is that there must be some sort of spell involved because I can’t seem to get enough of his delicious elixir, even when he mixes it up and it becomes bitter tasting and harsh.

I absolutely realize that I am putting my emotional well-being on the line, that I could end up very, very hurt and  that I am making the most irrational decision I possible could (unless I were to get back together with The Ex on a cold day in hell….that would be more irrational). I never considered that I was the “romantic” type, but I am with The Hottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment