Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 8 (September 14, 2010)


I finally messaged Grant back after this weekend. It seems like each time we message each other, it’s the same old boring thing: I’m super busy? Are you busy? Of course your busy, and neither of us realistically have time to date anyone, let alone a super busy person. Talk some more about football. Talk to you soon….

Except these messages are long and time consuming, which neither of us have time for.

So, to recap, after only a week on match.com, I had chatted extensively (and ended there) with 2 guys, messaged with three (Grant, David & Pete), had two dates coming up (David and Peter) and I could tell that Grant wanted to meet me. I wasn’t so sure about any of them, but I was excited about the possibilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment